Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
MagnetStep – Foot massage mat with magnetic power
The MagnetStep foot reflex zone mat can be used in many different ways. It promotes well-being and provides effective total body relaxation.
Foot reflex zones
Countless nerve paths lead from the soles of the feet to various internal organs. If these organs are stimulated via the soles of the feet by a pressure point massage with gravel, it is said to have a positive effect on the whole body. This is why walking barefoot on a shingle beach or following a path barefoot is very popular.
Relax barefoot with the foot reflex zone mat with magnets
The Magnetix Wellness foot reflex zone mat is based on exactly this health-promoting principle. The simulated gravel massages all pressure points located on the base of the foot. This increases well-being and activates the whole foot, leg and posture muscle system.
Your home shingle beach
Different pebble simulations enable different sensations: large pebbles provide a hard, powerful massage – this promotes the circulation in the feet and strengthens the tendons of all the toes. The massage by small pebbles has a pleasant effect on the whole body as well as the motor functions. Treat yourself to this beneficial experience!
10-minute mini-break for your feet
The foot reflex zone mat combines effective massage effects with powerful magnets – this promotes the balance between body and spirit. Just short walking sessions of 10 minutes each 2x a day are enough to strengthen your foot muscles and, at the same time, to gently relax. The foot mat provides well-being, particularly for cold feet and heavy legs.
Getting started on the foot reflex zone mat:
Just short walking sessions of 10 minutes each 2x a day are enough to strengthen your foot muscles and, at the same time, to gently relax.
- To get your feet used to the mat, on initial use you can or place a soft towel on the foot mat. Start your training with alternating stepping for 3 to 5 minutes a day.
- First train with socks. This way short walking sessions of 10 minutes each 2x a day are possible with no problem. Your foot muscles will be strengthened and at the same time gently relaxed.
- Daily use: quite simply integrate your daily training into your daily life. For example go on the mat while cleaning your teeth. You will very quickly notice how you are making progress.
- In the car: you can also use the mat as a seat cover while driving. Plus, you can go on the mat during driving breaks to “stretch your legs”.
- At your desk: while working at your desk, you can place the mat under the desk and use it unobtrusively. The foot massage has a calming effect so that you can concentrate on your work.
- As a runner in living rooms: lay the mat in a corridor area where you often pass through – this way you will always be reminded about your daily training and can walk over the mats at any time.
The foot massage works like a refreshing walk. The foot mat provides well-being, particularly for cold feet and heavy legs.
Enjoy a beneficial foot reflex zone massage, stimulating the whole body and promoting health!
A mat walk is possible any time and anywhere:
- When cleaning your teeth or drying your hair
- In the shower or when ironing
- In heavily used corridor areas
- When stretching your legs while having a break from driving
- At the office under the desk
Note: expectant mothers, diabetics and people with acute feverish infections should speak to their doctor beforehand about foot reflex zone therapy.
Cleaning recommendation: you can simply shower off the MagnetStep foot reflex zone mat and hang it up to drip dry.