- Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Data
- Web Analysis
- Use of Jetpack/Formerly Wordpress.com Stats
- Secure Data Transfers
- Data Subjects' Right to Information
- Deletion or Blocking of Data
- Use of Social-Media Plugins
- Online Advertisement
- Further functions and offers of our website
You may print or save this document through the regular functions of your internet service program (browser: usually "File" -> "Save as"). You may also download and archive this document in PDF format by clicking here. To open the PDF file, you will need the free Adobe Reader program (available at www.adobe.com) or a comparable program compatible with the PDF format.
The controller under Art. 4(7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Magnetix Wellness GmbH
D-60386 Frankfurt am Main
Telefax: +49 (0)69 255189 490
(see our Imprint). You may contact our data protection officer (CTM-COM GmbH, Moritz Görmann, In den Leppsteinswiesen 14, 64380 Rossdorf, Germany) at email@example.com or on +49 (0)6154 - 57605-111.
Magnetix Wellness GmbH
D-60386 Frankfurt am Main
Telefax: +49 (0)69 255189 490
You are entitled to the following rights against us regarding your personal data:
– Right to information,
– Right to correction or deletion,
– Right to limit processing,
– Right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability.
You also have the right to submit complaints about our processing of your personal data to the supervisory authorities
2. Collection, processing and use of personal data
2.1 Personal data
Personal data is information about the material or personal circumstances of an identified or identifiable natural person. For example, this includes your user behavior, name, telephone number, email address, address and any inventory data you provide during registration or when creating a customer account. This does not include statistical data that we may collect during visits to our web shop and that cannot be attributed directly to you personally, such as statistics about which pages of our shop are especially popular or how many users visit certain pages of the Magnetix Wellness GmbH shop. We will only use the email address you provide us with for our own advertising purposes, i.e., our newsletter, and only with your express consent.
When contacting us by email or through a contact form, the data you provide (your email address and, if applicable, your name or telephone number) will be saved by us to answer your questions. We will delete any such data after its storage is no longer required or will limit its processing if legal storage periods apply.
If we commission service providers to perform certain functions of our offers or if we would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will notify you in detail about the respective processes below and state the determined storage duration criteria.
2.2 Customer account
We will provide direct password-protected access to the inventory data saved by us on the respective customer who registers accordingly (customer account). This allows you to view data about your completed, open and recently shipped orders and to manage your address data, bank details and newsletter settings. When registering for our personalized services, some personal data will be collected, such as your name, address and contact and communication data, e.g., your telephone number and email address. You must treat your personal access data confidentially and may not provide it to any unauthorized third parties. We will not be liable for any password misuse for which we are not responsible.
2.3 Collection, processing and use of your personal data
Protecting your privacy is very important to us. For this reason, we strictly adhere to the statutory stipulations of the German Data Protection Law, the German Telemedia Act and the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when collecting, processing and using your personal data.. We will collect, save and process your personal data for the entire execution of your purchase, including any subsequent guarantees, for our services, especially for customer support, product reviews, technical administration and our own marketing purposes. Your personal data will only be provided to third parties or transmitted otherwise if doing so is required for contract execution or invoicing or with your prior consent. For example, when completing an order, our commissioned service providers (e.g., shipping companies, logistics services providers or banks) will receive the data required for executing the order. Our service providers may only use the data provided this way to fulfill their tasks. Other use of such information is not permitted and is not practiced by any service provider commissioned by us.
To place an order, we will need your correct name, address and payment details. We will also need your email address to confirm your order and to communicate with you. We will also use your email address to identify you (customer login). Furthermore, your order and shipping confirmation will be sent to your email address.
Your personal data will be deleted if no legal storage periods apply and if you asserted a claim for deletion, if the data is no longer needed to achieve the purpose pursued by its storage or if its storage is not permitted for other reasons.
2.4 Use of your data for advertising purposes
Apart from the use of personal data as described in Subsection 2.3, your data will not be used for advertising purposes or provided to third parties for such purposes. Please see the following subsection for how you may subscribe to our newsletter.
You may object to the use of your personal data as a whole or for individual measures at any time without incurring costs other than those of the base rate. To unsubscribe from our newsletter, you may activate the unsubscribe link directly in the newsletter or send an informal email to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please note that the unsubscribe email must be sent from the same email address that receives the newsletter.
We use so-called closed-loop authentication to send our newsletter, i.e., we will only send you our newsletter by email if you expressly confirmed that you want us to activate our newsletter service. We will then send you a confirmation email and ask you to confirm that you wish to receive our newsletter by clicking on one of the links included in the email.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, you may unsubscribe at any time without incurring costs other than those of the base rate. Notification in text form to the contact details stated in Section 1 (e.g., email, fax or letter) shall suffice. An unsubscribe link is also included with every newsletter.
2.5 Log files
When using this website for information purposes only, i.e., if you do not register or submit information to us otherwise, we will only collect the personal data transmitted to our servers by your browser. If you view our website, we will collect the following data that is required for us technically to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (the legal basis for this is Art. 6(1) Sentence 1 Letter f of the General Data Protection Regulation):
– IP address
– Time and date of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Requested contents (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Transferred data volume
– Requesting website
– Operating system and its surface
– Browser software language and version
We assess these log file datasets to improve and increase the user-friendliness of our offer and of the Magnetix shop, to discover and rectify errors more quickly and to manage server capacities. For example, this allows the most popular times for using the Magnetix shop to be identified so that we can provide the according data volume to ensure that you can make your purchases as quickly as possible. Furthermore, protocol data analyses enable us to discover and rectify Magnetix shop errors more quickly.
Objections to or revocations of consent to the processing of your data
(1) If you consented to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Once issued, such revocations will influence the permissibility of the processing of your personal data.
(2) If the processing of your personal data is based on a weighing up of interests, you may object to the processing. This applies if processing is not required for the performance of a contract with you. However, we will explain this with the following functional descriptions. When issuing such objections, please include reasons for why we should no longer process your personal data as before. If your objections are justified, we will review the matter and will either suspend or adjust the processing or explain our reasons for continuing to process your data.
(3) You ma, of course, object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You may submit your advertising objections to us at the following address:
Magnetix Wellness GmbH
60386 Frankfurt am Main
Telefax: +49 (0)69 255189 490
You are not required to accept cookies to visit our website. However, please note that cookies must be activated to use the shopping cart and to order products.
3.1 What are cookies?
Cookies and flash cookies are small files saved on your data carrier that save certain settings and data to be exchanged with our system through your browser. There are generally 2 types of cookies: So-called session cookies that are deleted when you close your browser and temporary/permanent cookies that are saved on your data carrier for longer periods or indefinitely. Cookies help us to design our website and our offers for you accordingly and make them easier for you to use, e.g., by saving certain information for you that then does not have to be re-entered.
3.2 What cookies does Magnetix use?
3.3 What data is saved by these cookies?
The cookies used by the Magnetix Wellness GmbH do not save personal data. The cookies used by us therefore cannot be assigned to a specific person, i.e., you. When activating a cookie, an ID number is assigned to it. At no time can your personal data be attributed to this ID number. Your name, IP address or similar data that would allow the cookie to be attributed to you, are not collected at any time. Cookie technology merely provides us with anonymized information, e.g., about which pages of our shop were visited, which products were viewed, etc.
3.4 What is on-site targeting?
Data to optimize our advertisements and entire online offer is collected on the Magnetix Wellness GmbH website on the basis of cookie technology. This data will not be used to identify you personally, but only for anonymous assessment of the use of our website. At no time will your data be merged with the personal data saved by us. This technology allows us to present advertisements and/or special offers and services whose contents are based on the information obtained through the clickstream analysis (e.g., advertisements designed that only sports shoes were viewed during the past few days). Our aim is to make our online offer as attractive for you as possible and to display advertisements to you that correspond to your interests.
Our website uses so-called re-targeting techniques. We use these techniques to make our internet offer more interesting. This technology allows internet users who have already shown interest in our shop and our products to be targeted with advertisements on our partners' websites. We are convinced that displaying personalized and interest-based advertisements is usually more interesting to internet users than non-personal advertisements. Such personalized advertisements will be displayed on our partners' pages on the basis of cookie technology and analyses of prior user behavior. This form of advertising is completely anonymous. No personal data will be saved and no usage profiles will be merged with your personal data.
3.6 How can I prevent cookies from being saved?
You can set your browser to only save cookies with your permission. If you only want to accept cookies from Magnetix, but not of our service providers or partners, you can set your browser to "block third-party cookies."
Usually, information on how to refuse new cookies and disable cookies you have already received can be found in the help function of your web browser.
We recommend fully logging out of any jointly-used computers that are set to accept cookies and flash cookies.
4. Web analysis
We use so-called tracking technologies to continuously improve and optimize our offers. For this, we use the services of Google Analytics and Hotjar.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies," text files saved onto your computer that allow your usage of the website to be analyzed. The information on your website use generated by the cookie is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA where it is saved. If IP-anonymization is activated on our website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states party to the European Economic Area Agreement. Only in exceptions will your full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to assess your use of this website, to compile reports about website activity and to perform additional services related to use of the website and the internet for the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser through Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent cookies from being saved through your browser settings at any time. However, please note that doing so may prevent you from using every function of this website. Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of cookie-generated data (including your IP address) on your use of the website and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in provided under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension " _anonymizeIp()" through which IP addresses are further processed in shortened form to exclude any personal references. If data collected about you includes personal references, this data will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve use of our website. The statistics obtained thereby allow us to optimize our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptions in which personal data is transmitted to the US, Google subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for use of Google Analytics is Art. 6(1) Sentence 1 Letter f of the General Data Protection Regulation.
We concluded a processing contract with Google and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
This website uses Hotjar, an analytics software of Hotjar Ltd. (‘Hotjar’) (http://www.hotjar.com, 3 Lyons Range, 20 Bisazza Street, Sliema SLM 1640, Malta, Europe). Hotjar enables usage behaviour (clicks, mouse movements, scroll heights, etc.) on our website to be measured and evaluated. The information generated by the tracking code and cookies about your visit to our website is transmitted to and stored on the Hotjar servers in Ireland.
The following information can be recorded by your device and browser:
- The IP address of your device (collected and stored in an anonymized format)
- Your e mail address, including your first and last name, if you made this information available to us via our website
- The screen size of your device
- The device type and browser information
- The geographic location (only the country)
- The preferred language for displaying our website
- Log data
The following data is automatically generated by our servers when Hotjar is used:
- Pages visited
- The geographic location (only the country)
- The preferred language for displaying our website
- The date and time of access to the website
Hotjar uses this information to evaluate your visit to our website, to create use reports and to evaluate other services concerning the use of the website and the Internet evaluation of the website.
Hotjar also subcontracts external service providers, such as Google Analytics and Optimizely. These third parties can store information that your browser transmits during your visit to the site, such as cookies or IP requests. For more information on how Google Analytics and Optimizely store and use data, please refer to their respective privacy statements.
The cookies used by Hotjar have different ‘lifetimes’. Some remain valid for up to 365 days, others remain valid only during the current visit.
You can prevent Hotjar from collecting the data by clicking on following link and following the instructions there: https://www.hotjar.com/opt-out
5. Einsatz von Jetpack/ehem. Wordpress.com-Stats
(1) This website uses the web analysis service Jetpack (formerly: WordPress.com Stats) to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained thereby allow us to optimize our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. In addition, we use the system to protect the website, e.g., by recognizing attacks or viruses. For the exceptions in which personal data is transmitted to the US, Automattic Inc. subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov. The legal basis for use of Jetpack is Art. 6(1) Sentence 1 Letter f of the General Data Protection Regulation.
(2) For this assessment, cookies (see Section 3) will be saved on your computer. The information collected this way will be saved on a server in the US. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to use every function of this website. You may prevent cookies from being saved through your browser settings or by activating the button "Click here to Opt-out" at http://www.quantcast.com/opt-out.
(3) To prevent personal references, this website uses Jetpack with an extension that shortens IP addresses immediately after they are collected.
(4) Third-party provider information: Automattic Inc., 60 29th Street #343, San Francisco, CA 94110–4929, USA, https://automattic.com/privacy and of the third-party tracking technology provider: Quantcast Inc., 201 3 rd St, Floor 2, San Francisco, CA 94103–3153, USA, https://www.quantcast.com/privacy.
6. Secure data transfers
Your personal data will be transmitted to us securely in encrypted form. This applies to your orders and your customer logins. We use the encryption system SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). Although absolute protection cannot be guaranteed, we have implemented technical and organizational measures to secure our website and other systems against unauthorized loss, destruction or distribution of and access and changes to your data.
7. Data subjects' right to information
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), our customers have the right to obtain information free of charge about the data saved on them and the right to the correction, blocking and deletion of such data.
We take the protection of your data seriously. To ensure that personal data is not provided to third parties, please send your requests by email or post by identifying yourself clearly to:
Magnetix Wellness GmbH
60386 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Fax: +49 (0)69 255189 490
8. Deletion or blocking of data
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data minimization. We will therefore only save your personal data for as long as necessary for achieving the purposes stated herein or for as long as required by the various legal storage periods. After the respective purposes no longer apply or after these storage periods expire, the data will be blocked or deleted in accordance with the applicable legal regulations.
1) We integrated YouTube videos that are saved at http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly on our website. [These videos are embedded using "privacy-enhanced mode," i.e., no data on you as the user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not open these videos. Only if you open these videos will the data specified in Subsection 2 be transferred. We cannot influence these data transmissions.]
2) By visiting our website, YouTube will be notified that you opened the respective page on our website. In addition, the data stated in Section 3 will be transmitted. This will be done irrespective of whether you are logged into a user account provided by YouTube or not. If you are logged into Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish assignments to be made to your account, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube will save your data as a user profile and use your data for advertising, market research and/or need-based website design purposes. Such assessments are especially performed (even for users not logged in) to offer need-based advertisements and to inform other social network users about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of such user profiles which you may exercise by contacting YouTube.
10. Use of social-media plugins
1) We currently use the following social media plugins: Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Xing, T3N, LinkedIn, Flattr. For this, we use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our website, no personal data will initially be transmitted to the providers of the plugins. The provider of each plugin may be recognized by the marking on the box above his first letter or logo. We allow you to communicate directly with the provider of the plugin through the button. Only if you activate the marked field by clicking on it will the plugin provider be notified that you opened the respective website of our online offering. In addition, the data stated under Section 3 will be transmitted. For Facebook and Xing, your IP address will be anonymized immediately, according to the respective providers in Germany. Therefore, by activating plugins, your personal data will be transmitted to the respective plugin provider where it will be saved (i.e., in the US for US providers). Since plugin providers especially collect data through cookies, we recommend deleting all cookies through your browser's security settings before clicking on the grayed box.
2) We have no influence over the collected data or collection processes and are not aware of the full extent of the data collection, processing purposes or storage periods. Nor do we have any information about the deletion of collected data by the plugin provider.
3) The plugin provider saves the data collected about you in so-called usage profiles which are used for advertising, market research and/or need-based website design purposes. Such assessments are especially performed (even for users not logged in) to offer need-based advertisements and to inform other social network users about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of such user profiles which you may exercise by contacting the respective plugin provider. Plugins enable you to interact with the social networks of other users which helps us optimize our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of plugins is Art. 6(1) Sentence 1 Letter f of the General Data Protection Regulation.
4) Data will be transmitted irrespective of whether you have an account with the plugin provider or are logged in. If you are logged into your plugin provider account, the data collected by us will be assigned directly to your plugin provider account. If you click on the activated button and, e.g., link this page, the plugin provider will also save this information on your user account and will publicly share it with your contacts. We recommend logging out regularly after using a social network, especially before activating the button, since this will prevent assignments to your plugin provider profile.
5) For more information about the purpose and extent of data collection and processing by the plugin provider, please see the following privacy policies of the respective providers where you can also find information about according rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy.
(1) [Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; for more information about data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- We run our own Facebook fanpage at www.facebook.com/OfficialMagnetixWellnessUK/. The site and its technical functionality is provided by Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland.
- In accordance with the GDPR, Facebook assumes primary responsibility for the processing of Insights data and will comply with all obligations under the GDPR with regard to the processing of Insights data (including Articles 12 and 13 of the GDPR, Articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR and Articles 32 to 34 of the GDPR). In addition, Facebook will make the essentials of its “Page Insights Controller Addendum” (available at: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum) available to the individuals concerned.
- You can reach the Facebook data protection officer via the contact form at https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/540977946302970.
(2) Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; https://policies.google.com/privacy. Google subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(3) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(4) Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, Germany; http://www.xing.com/privacy.
(5) T3N, yeebase media GmbH, Kriegerstr. 40, 30161 Hanover, Germany; https://t3n.de/store/page/datenschutz.
(6) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(7) Flattr Network Ltd. based in 2nd Floor, White bear yard 114A, Clerkenwell Road, London, Middlesex, England, EC1R 5DF, United Kingdom; https://flattr.com/privacy.]
11. Online advertisement
Use of Google Adwords conversion
1) We use Google Adwords to raise awareness of our attractive offers on external websites through advertisements (so-called Google Adwords). The resulting advertisement campaign data allows us to determine the success of individual advertising measures. We do this to display advertisements that are of interest to you and to make our website more interesting for you and to calculate advertising costs fairly.
2) Google delivers this advertising material through so-called "ad servers." For this, we use ad server cookies that allow certain parameters for determining success, such as ad displays or clicks by users, to be measured. If you reach our website through a Google advertisement, Google Adwords will save a cookie on your PC. This cookie will usually be valid for 30 days and is not used to identify you personally. The unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be targeted) are usually saved as analysis values with this cookie.
3) These cookies allow Google to recognize your internet browser. If a user visits certain pages on the website of an Adwords customer and if the cookie saved on the user's computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer can see that the user clicked on the advertisement and was forwarded to this page. Each Adwords customer is assigned a different cookie. Cookies therefore cannot be traced through the websites of Adwords customers. We do not collect or process personal data through these advertising measures. Google merely provides us with statistical assessments. These assessments help us determine how effective our advertisements are. We do not receive any further data from our use of advertisements and we especially cannot identify users through this information.
4) Your browser will automatically establish a direct connection with Google's server through the marketing tools used. We have no influence on the extent or further use of data collected by Google through this tool and therefore inform you to the best of our knowledge: AdWords Conversion will notify Google that you opened part of our internet presence or clicked on one of our an advertisements. If you registered with a Google service, Google can assign your visit to your account. However, even if you did not register with Google or are not logged into your account, the provider may learn and save your IP address.
5) You can prevent participating in this tracking process through a number of ways: a) Through according browser settings, especially by disabling third-party cookies which will block third-party advertisements; b) by disabling conversion tracking cookies by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com" or by visiting https://adssettings.google.com, though these settings will be deleted if you delete your cookies; c) by disabling interest-based displays from providers who participate in the self-regulation campaign "About Ads" or by visiting http://www.aboutads.info/choices, though these settings will be deleted if you delete your cookies; d) through permanent deactivation on your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome at the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. However, please note that doing so may prevent you from using every function of this website.
In addition to Adwords Conversion, we use the application Google remarketing. This is another method through which we hope to address you. This application allows our advertisements to be displayed to you after you visit our website through cookies saved on your browser which Google uses to record and assess your user behavior on various websites. This allows to Google to know that you previously visited our website. According to Google, the data collected through remarketing will not be merged with your personal data saved by Google. Google especially states that remarketing uses anonymization.
DoubleClick by Google
2) Your browser will automatically establish a direct connection with Google's server through the marketing tools used. We have no influence on the extent or further use of data collected by Google through this tool and therefore inform you to the best of our knowledge: DoubleClick will notify Google that you opened part of our internet presence or clicked on one of our an advertisements. If you registered with a Google service, Google can assign your visit to your account. However, even if you did not register with Google or are not logged into your account, the provider may learn and save your IP address.
3) You can prevent participating in this tracking process through a number of ways: a) Through according browser settings, especially by disabling third-party cookies which will block third-party advertisements; b) by disabling conversion tracking cookies by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com" or by visiting https://adssettings.google.com, though these settings will be deleted if you delete your cookies; c) by disabling interest-based displays from providers who participate in the self-regulation campaign "About Ads" or by visiting http://www.aboutads.info/choices, though these settings will be deleted if you delete your cookies; d) through permanent deactivation on your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome at the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. However, please note that doing so may prevent you from using every function of this website.
Facebook Custom Audiences
1) This website continues to use the remarketing function "Custom Audiences" of Facebook Inc. ("Facebook"). This allows interest-based advertisements to be displayed to users of the website when visiting the social network Facebook or other websites that use this process ("Facebook Ads"). We do this to display advertisements that are of interest to you and to make our website more appealing.
2) Your browser will automatically establish a direct connection with Facebook's server through the marketing tools used. We have no influence on the extent or further use of data collected by Facebook through this tool and therefore inform you to the best of our knowledge: Facebook Custom Audiences will notify Facebook that you opened part of our internet presence or clicked on one of our an advertisements. If you registered with a Facebook service, Facebook can assign your visit to your account. Even if you did not register with Facebook or are not logged into your account, the provider may learn and save your IP address.
3) "Facebook Custom Audiences" can be disabled [here] and for users logged into Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#.
4) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6(1) Sentence 1 Letter f of the General Data Protection Regulation. For more information about data processing by Facebook, please see https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
12. Further functions and offers of our website
1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. As a rule, you must provide further personal data for this purpose, which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
2) To some extent we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive further information on this when you enter your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
4) If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
This website uses the "drift.com" app to provide live chat for visitors to the website.
If you enter data for the purpose of contacting us (e.g. name, e-mail address, etc.), it will be stored on drift.com's servers in the USA. Furthermore, we may also store other personal data resulting from chat communication (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO).
We will delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal storage obligations.
drift.com is certified according to the "EU-US-Privacy-Shield". The "Privacy Shield" is an agreement between the European Union (EU) and the USA which is intended to ensure compliance with European data protection standards in the USA.
Your consent to the processing of your data is necessary so that we can contact you. You can revoke your consent at any time. You can send your revocation to email@example.com"
Execution of a data processing agreement
We have a "Data Processing Agreement" with drift.com, in which we commit drift.com to protect the data of our customers and not to pass it on to third parties.
This website uses the tool “Referral Candy” (Anafore Pte. Ltd) for the implementation of a recommendation programme. The legal basis of the use of this, is Article 6(1)(1)(f) of the GDPR.
The following data will be collected:
- email address
- name (optional)
We will delete the data arising from this connection after 6 months –once storage is no longer necessary– or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. You can send your revocation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data will be transferred to the servers of https://aws.amazon.com/, USA, for the implementation of a recommendation programme. In order to transmit your personal data, we (Magnetix) have concluded formal contractual agreements with Referral Candy (Anafore Pte. Ltd). A copy of the EU standard contractual clauses that have been concluded for this purpose can be obtained upon request. You can send your request to the following e-mail: email@example.com